Saturday, August 31, 2013

Endings

Hi all!  Today is August 31st, and Labor Day is just around the corner, which means summer is coming to a close.  Also coming to a close is Wishing Wells Creations' time at The Digichick.  After 2-1/2 years, Laura is moving on, and through the end of today, most of her shop HERE is on sale.  I used pieces of her Everyday Life collection along with a brand new template set, Listmaker 2 by Cornelia Designs, for my latest Photo-a-Day layout:



As you can see, this is only half the month, and a pretty poor showing at that.  If you remember, the site I was using for photo prompts offered their last list in June, and I was *homeless* for July.  For August, a digiscrap pal directed me to the FatMumSlim Facebook page for a new list of prompts, and while the list is definitely appealing, the real life that I am trying to document was just a little too overwhelming.  I'm hoping for some renewed vigor in September!

We traveled to a family reunion in Ohio in August, where an aunt and uncle of my hubby celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary.  I decided to scrap a photo of them for a sketch challenge:


The kit I used is Moments Captured by Sweet Digi Scraps, which I also showed you HERE.  That's it for today!  Come back soon, it will be a new month, and I know you'll want to see where Wishing Wells Creations lands!

No comments:

Post a Comment