Thursday, August 15, 2013

New This Week!

Hi all!  I'm back today to show you some layouts I did with some new releases at The Digichick this week.  First up, is this fun kit from Sweet Digi Scraps called Moments Captured:


I used the kit and a totally awesome add-on alpha to do this layout about a captured moment of my girls:


In a different vein is this awfully cute mini kit from Wishing Well Creations called French Country Table:


I knew just which photos I wanted to scrap with this yummy kit:


CT buddy Leah, who also designs under the name of Mommyish, created a coordinating mini kit that you can pick up in the Wishing Wells Creations shop HERE as part of a bundle with French Country Table!

Okay, that's it for today.  Have a good week, and come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment