Sunday, September 8, 2013

Beginnings

Hi all!  Long time no see!  I have been VERY. BUSY. at work lately, and have also been spending the last week getting set up on my new laptop.  My old machine was on the verge of dying, so I took a preemptive step and ran to the store with a back-to-school sale flyer in hand.  And here I am, ready to catch up!

Last post I told you about Laura of Wishing Well Creations closing her shop at The Digichick.  Well, today I'm here to tell you about her new shop at Pixels and Company!  Some of her previously released kits are available there, and her first project at P&Co was to make some pieces for their monthly build-a-kit event called The Company Stash.  Take a look at a couple of parts of Summer's Last Celebration:


She also released an adorable coordinating template set called Tiny Paper Bits:


I combined the three to do this layout of my 3 lovelies:


You can grab the ellies HERE, the papers HERE, and the template set HERE.  And while you're at Wishing Wells' shop, check out the FREE mini kit you can grab there, and look for info on two other coordinating minis you can get from her newsletter and her Facebook page!

Well, that's it for now.  I'll still have to show you the second half of my August Photo-a-Day layouts, so make sure you come back to see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment