Sunday, August 25, 2013

Winding Down Summer

Hi all!  How is everyone?  I have had a super busy and stressful week, and I'm happy to be here playing on my little blog at last.  Let me show you how summer is winding down in my digiscrap world!

Ohana Designs has re-released her kit called Summer Ends:


If you purchase the kit before August 31st, you can get a coordinating alpha for free!  I used the alpha to update an older page I made with the kit.  The new version received a Gallery Stand Out mention at ScrapBook Bytes!


It's also back-to-school time, so take a look at what is hitting the shelves in Wishing Well Creations's guest shop at ScrapMatters! First, a little flowery fun, a collab with Mari Koegelenberg called Something Wonderful:


Here's where the back-to-school comes in...Grade School Cards, for printing out or scrapping with:


I combined the two for a template challenge at ScrapMatters:


Now, for some mix-and-match, here is a collection from Etc. by Danyale called Be Schooled:


You can buy the packs separately or in a cost-saving bundle!  I totally fell in love with the corkboard paper and used it to scrap a memento from my kids' grade school days: 


That's it for today!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment