Sunday, March 10, 2013

Photo-A-Day for February is Done!

Hi all!  I buckled down yesterday and finally finished my second February page for my Photo-A-Day  project, so now you can see both of this month's pages (For a little background on what this project is, see my post HERE):



The template for both layouts is one that was offered in February on the MyScrapbookArt blog for that month's template challenge.  It's really unique and had just the right number of photo slots for the photos I actually had.  As with January's pages, I used papers and elements from the Everyday Life 2013 collection by Wishing Well Creations, which I will be using for all of the layouts for this project, however long it lasts. By the way, the number of photos I took is down from January, and March isn't looking too hot just yet.  Uh oh!  This may be a short project.  We'll see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment