Friday, March 8, 2013

New To You at The Digichick

Hi all! It's been a whole week since I posted last, and I bet you thought I'd be updating you on my Photo A Day project. Wrong! I haven't had much scrapping time lately, and I just can't get back to finish off February. But I will, don't worry! What I did take time to do was work with some products that released at The Digichick yesterday.

Cathrine of Paper Garden Projects designs products that lend themselves to hybrid projects...cards, little containers, gift items, etc.  She includes cutting files in her downloads that work with Silhouette or Cricut machines.  Since I rarely do hybrid work, I don't often use her products, but when I saw this kit I just fell in love:


I grabbed another new release this week, a set of templates by Cornelia Designs, who, by the way, is staying on at The Digichick as a permanent designer:


And this layout is the result, with lots of paper layers and not an emphasis on element clusters, which is somewhat of a departure in style for me: 


Isn't it pretty? I think so! I hope you do too, and I hope you'll come back soon and check to see if I actually get that Photo A Day page up!

No comments:

Post a Comment