Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring is Coming!

Hi all! We didn't have the worst winter these past few months, but I'm so glad that little hints of spring are showing themselves. Easter is early this year, we just switched over to Daylight Savings Time, we had a couple of days this past weekend where the temperature hit the upper 50's, and my digiscrap designers are releasing all sorts of fresh, lighthearted stuff!

When I saw this kit from Stellajane Design called Spring Promise, I knew right away that I wanted to scrap something Easter-ey:


I grabbed a new template from Cornelia Designs:


And the result is this sweet layout of a photo from many Easters ago:


I have so many Easter photos from the past to scrap, I wish I had more hours in the day!

Also new this week at The Digichick is a set of templates from Wishing Well Creations called Simple Triples:


Gee, what should I scrap with templates that have three photo spots? My three lovely daughters, of course! I decided to redo a REALLY BAD layout that I made when I first started digiscrapping and came up with one I like a lot better:


All these new products are on sale at The Digichick throughout the weekend, so stop by the store and check them out, and then come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment