Saturday, March 2, 2024

Leap Into Spring 2.0

Hi everyone! I'm popping by for a quick post to show you a couple of layouts I did with the Leap Into Spring [Big Bundle] by the Oscraps Design Team that I showed you in my last post.This year, instead of doing a mega collab kit, the designers created little mini packs that follow the same palette, but otherwise show off their own style.  As part of the bundle, which is available Feb 26-March 4, 2024, each pack is less than $1!  The packs will be available separately after March 4th from each designer's individual shop, undoubtedly at a higher price, so you may want to check this out before Monday night!

 
Here is the first layout I did, for the March Color Palette challenge at Oscraps:

 
This one is for the March Creative Technique challenge, also at Oscraps:


You can see that I got two pretty different layouts from the same bundle!  Remember, it's only available through March 4th, so leap on over to the shop HERE and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment