Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Leap Into Spring!

Hi everyone! Here we are at the end of another month; of course, this month is unusual because it's a Leap Year, so February has 29 days instead of the usual 28. The designers at Oscraps have decided to have their  annual Spring Sale a little early this year to celebrate Leap Year!  Almost everything is 40% off (with some exceptions) now through March 4th!

In addition, the team has come together to create this Leap Year Big Bundle of goodies, also only available Feb 26, 2024 thru March 4, 2024 at a really amazing price:

 
While we're here, I'm going to take the opportunity to show you the layouts I've done this month. First up, Palvinka Designs has a brand new bundle in the shop and it's ON SALE! Here is Moments That Matter Collection:  
 

I thought the theme and the pretty colors and patterns were perfect for this annual event that my nephew and his daughter participate in:
 

As usual, challenges often spark my desire to create layouts, so here are a few challenge pages. This first one was done for the March 52 Inspirations challenge at Oscraps. The requirement was to use portions of 52 Inspirations products by at least 2 different designers. I leapt out of my comfort zone and used several:
 
 
You can click on the links to see the previews of the products, and if you want to learn more about the 52 Inspirations subscription program, take a look HERE! This how I put them together: 
 

The next layout I have is one that I did for the Clean and Simple challenge at Just Art Scrapbooking. The theme of the challenge is more like that of a recipe challenge, but it's a fun one anyways:
 
 
For my layout I used Lucky and Blessed Collection by Vicki Stegall:

 
 
...and 52 Inspirations 2017 No 07 Hope and Perseverance Word Art, also by Vicki Stegall, which was a Free With Purchase gift at Oscraps from Feb 4th-10th:

There's a different free gift every week at Oscraps - they automatically get added to your cart once it hits $10 in purchases. How fun is that?!
 
My final layout for today is one that I made from this month's Color Play section in the shop at Oscraps. I took the adorable Sketches 1 by Christine Art:

 
This is the layout I created. It was also done for a challenge at Just Art, the One Word challenge:


That wraps up this post, and probably my scrapping for the moth of February! I'm going to grab that bundle I linked up at the top of this post and be back with something to show you over the weekend. You should check it out too, and then make sure to come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment