Saturday, March 30, 2024

Color Play Weekend at Oscraps!

Hi everyone! I'm here at the end of the month, which means that it's Color Play weekend at Oscraps, where fabulous products by different designers using the same color palette can be found at 50% off through Monday night! My life has continued to be busy, which left my creative juices on the back burner, but this past week I had a burst of inspiration and created 4 projects using Color Play products! Let's take a look!

The first collection I grabbed was Boys Only by Natali Design:

 
 
I used it to celebrate two of my nephews. First up is Austen
 
 
Here's Vaylen!
 

I then turned to a more artsy collection, Sketches 2 by Christine Art:

 
This time, my subjects were of the non-human variety! Here are my little parakeets:


I also made a page that I have already had printed and am going to decoupage onto a wooden plaque to add to my rabbit art gallery wall:

 
I always think it's cool to see how different designers can interpret the same color palette, and then at the next level, how a scrapper can created different layouts using the same products!
 
Since I've got your attention, I'll show you the other pages I've done since my last post. I recently worked with another collection from Christine Art, her Zen Collection


As I said above, her style is hand-drawn, very artsy, and lends itself perfectly to art journaling, but I wanted to use this collection in a more traditional manner:

 
Speaking of artsy, I participated in a recent Anna Color challenge; the palette had gorgeous green and yellow hues and I couldn't resist:

 
I used bits from three ArtPlay Palettes that I've shown you before and had in my stash: Wellspring, Heath, and Rougir. Click the names to see the products!

One more challenge layout to show you, and then we're done! One of my favorite challenges is a Heritage challenge, since you are asked to work with older photos. Here is my take on the challenge this month:
 
 
I used an older product from Magical Reality Designs, called Peaceful Easter:

You might find it useful to scrap your own Easter or spring photos!

That's it for now! Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to check out all the Oscraps Color Play products HERE while they're on sale, have a wonderful Easter, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment