Monday, April 22, 2024

Springtime Scrapping

Hi everyone! Spring is really trying to make an appearance where I live, but it's a struggle sometimes. We had snow flurries the day before yesterday, but flowers are making their appearance.  I had a burst of scrapping inspiration earlier this month and thought I'd get us caught up!
 
Joyful Heart Designs hosts a Songs We Love challenge every month at Oscraps, and this month's theme is weather. Here's my take on the challenge:


 
I used her kit Seeds of Love; it would be fabulous for any sort of springy layout:
 

While not related to spring, here's another challenge layout, for the Font Challenge at Oscraps. You could only use one typewriter font and one script font:

 
I used the Sushi & Onigiri Mini Kit and Mixed Media Bits from this huge bundle called Lets Eat by Mixed Media by Erin:



 
Another challenge I've done so far is the Occasions and Themes challenge. With the theme being animals, I of course had a TON of photos to choose from to scrap. I ultimately decided to scrap these photos I've had for a few years:


I used Sketches by Christine Art, which I've shown you before:


That's it for now! I'll have more to show you soon since Color Play is coming up this weekend, so make sure you come back and see me then!

No comments:

Post a Comment