Monday, October 30, 2023

Wrapping Up October

Hi everyone! Tomorrow is Halloween, and that brings us to the end of October! What a busy month it's been for me...I'm working on a home improvement project that is using up a lot of mental energy (and money), working some extra hours at my job, and doing some house-sitting for friends and family, all of which has left my scrapping mojo lost somewhere. 
 
However, I couldn't let this month go by without creating something with an Oscraps Color Play product, and decided to use a wonderful collection by Laitha Art Studio to scrap this photo I took last year:
 

The collection is called The Dark Side Of Fall, and it's a nice mix of traditional romantic elements, art journaling bits, and spookiness:


While I'm always wistful when autumn rolls around because it means summer is over, one of the things I do enjoy about it is the gorgeous colors, and it's one of my favorite seasons to scrap. I had to get just one more layout in this month, and I decided to use the Autumn Magic collab that I showed you earlier this month:


I combined it with the template from this month's Template Challenge, and ended up with this layout:


That's it for today! There's always more to show you when a new month rolls around, so make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment