Tuesday, October 17, 2023

More Free Stuff from Oscraps!

Hi everyone! I have been so busy this month that scrapping is definitely taking a back seat, but today I decided to take a mental health break and indulge in some creativity. The inspiration was twofold - the Storybook/Fantasy challenge at Oscraps, and this kit by Lynne Anzelc Designs, which is this week's Free With Purchase kit:
 

I think it was the autumn feel of the kit that drew me to the challenge, which requires a style of scrapping I don't usually enjoy, but I am happy with how my layout came out:
 

If you'd like to grab the kit for free, head over to Oscraps and put $10 worth of supplies in your cart. The kit will then magically appear! Check out, and it's yours! By the way, there is ALWAYS a lovely product for free if you purchase $10 of supplies. The freebie changes every week though, so if you'd like to grab Autumn Harvest, make sure you visit the shop before October 21st.
 
Happy scrapping! Make sure you come back and see me soon! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment