Thursday, November 30, 2023

Oscraps 12 Days of December Event Starts December 1st! Games, Challenges, and a FREE Mega Collab!

And just like that, we've come to the end of November! Life has continued to be busy for me; let me show you the layouts I got done this month and then I'll share the details of the Oscraps event at the end of this post!
 
As usual, participating in challenges inspires a lot of my scrapbooking. I made use of Lynn Grieveson's Oscraps October Color Play contribution, Haven, for a couple of pages. Here's a look at the collection:
 

I used it for the November Color Palette Challenge at Oscraps:
 
 
I'm tickled to report that the layout above got a mention on the Gallery Standouts blog!  I also used Haven for Lynn's monthly Color Play challenge:
 

 Another challenge I participated in was the first Anna Color Challenge of November. Here's the palette we were given:
 

My take:
 
 

 
Now, here's the scoop on Oscraps' annual 12 Days of December event!

 
Click on the link or image above to be taken to the forum, where you can find everything you need to know! While the event officially starts tomorrow, we've started the fun early with an Avatar Challenge, and Buddy the O' Elf has already been sprinkling holiday cheer in the form of gift certificates!
 
You can find out how to qualify for an entry into the Grand Prize drawing, with the top prize being valued at $120! You can also find out where to stop in every day to download your portion of the FREE 2023 Mega Collab, Cozy Christmas:
 
 
Here's a layout I made with the collab; I'm sure you'll be seeing plenty more as the event goes on!
 

That's it for today! I'm looking forward to seeing you at Oscraps, and make sure you come back and see me here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment