Monday, September 4, 2023

Into September

Hi everyone!  After barely doing any scrapbooking in August, I've found the mojo to create a few layouts in the last week alone. I thought I'd take a few minutes on this Labor Day to share them with you!
 
Inspired by the changing seasons, Sweet Doll Designs has come up with a gorgeous collection that celebrates changes of all kinds. This is Changing Seasons:

 
I went with an obvious choice and created this layout for the One Word Challenge at Oscraps:
 

Another new release at Oscraps is Illuminated Journal 11 - France by ViVa Artistry: 

 
I used it to scrap this photo from my niece's trip to Europe earlier this summer:


Finally, I participated in the Heritage Challenge at Oscraps with this layout:


The kit I used is Timeless by Lynne Anzelc Designs: 

 
For this week only, through September 9th, you can get this kit FREE with any $10 purchase from the Oscraps shop! Sound interesting? Check it out! There is a new Free With Purchase product every week!

That catches me up for right now. Have a safe Labor Day holiday, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment