Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Color Play and More!

Hi everyone! I have been so busy! My digital scrapbooking has been a feast or famine affair, so after not posting anything for a while, I have a bunch of layouts from July I want to show you.  
 
First I should note that it was Color Play time at Oscraps, and while the 50% off sale has ended, there is still a lot of goodness to check out. Here's a couple of layouts I made! I first worked with the awesome Kindness Confetti Bundle by Connection Keeping:

 
I used the bright, happy colors to scrap this layout for a scraplift challenge at Just Art Scrapbooking:

 
Next, I took some more elements from the bundle and added them to a paper by Maya de Groot, from her Ocean Artsy Papers and Overlays
 
 
...and I created this layout for the Border Challenge at Oscraps:
 
 
In other news, I participated in a few challenges during the month of July. I grabbed this lovely Artistic Impressions 1 by MagicalReality Designs :
 
 
I used it for the Big Photo challenge at Oscraps:

 
I'm honored to say that this layout got a shoutout on the Gallery Standouts blog!
 
Karen Schulz Designs hosts a Use It All challenge every month at Oscraps, and I decided to jump in. Here is a peek at the free mini she offered up:
  
 
I submitted this layout, which served double duty as participation in the Sketch challenge at Just Art:
 
 
All the extra goodies in my page came from Karen's coordinating Nature Hike II Collection:
 

I love the collection so much I used it for another challenge layout, Artist Inspiration at Oscraps:
 

I'm happy to say that gets us all caught up! Here's looking to August! Make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment