Saturday, July 8, 2023

Bloom Where You Are Planted!

Hello all! With the Independence Day holiday behind us, it's time to show you a couple of layouts I made with a fantastic new bundle that combines the talents of Connection Keeping, Sweet Doll Designs, and Wendy Page Designs! Take a look at the Bloom Where You are Planted bundle:


I made two layouts with this beauty! The first is a page I did for the July color challenge at Just Art Scrapbooking:


I personally love the fun artsy and whimsical bits! My other layout is more traditional in feel; it uses one of the templates from the bundle and was done for the Seasonal Challenge at Oscraps:


This mega collection is on sale for only a short while, so check it out HERE at Oscraps, and then make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment