Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Happy 17th Birthday to Oscraps!

Hi everyone! I'm popping in today to let you know that Oscraps is celebrating its 17th birthday this week!  As usual, the birthday fun includes games and challenges, with an opportunity to be entered into a drawing for a Grand Prize worth $125!!!  You can get the details HERE

I was out of town for a couple of days and then had to get back to my job right away, so I haven't participated a ton, but the games are open until Sunday and you have until the end of the month to complete the challenges, so you'll be hearing more from me soon!  In the meantime, I have some layouts I've done over the last couple of weeks I want to show you. The regular monthly challenges are still going on, and I participated in a couple of them.
 
I just finished this layout last week; it was completed for the Recipe Challenge at Oscraps:
 

I used the brand-new Time To Remember Collection by Palvinka Designs: 
 

Another regular Oscraps challenge I jumped into right at the beginning of the month is the 52 Inspirations Challenge. In case you've missed me mentioning it before, 52 Inspirations is Oscraps' yearly subscription that provides members with a free mini product every week of the year. It's a great way to gather a wide variety of products to try out over the course of a year. If you're not into the subscription, each weekly offering is for sale as a stand-alone product.  Anyways, for the challenge you were required to use products from at least two different designers. This one-kit scrapper amazed herself by using products from five different designers spanning 3 years to complete this page:

 
 
 
 I used:

Click on the links to see the images of what's in each pack!
 
Finally, another bit of news at Oscraps is the return of Kel of Sweet Doll Designs to the shop. She is having a Grand Opening sale for the entire month of June. Her designs lean more towards a traditional style of digiscrapping. For starters I picked up her Chasing Dreams kit:

 
I used it to scrap this photo of my daughter and her boyfriend on a recent trip:


Lots going on at Oscraps this month! I suggest you check it out, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment