Saturday, June 17, 2023

Showers and Flowers Art Journal Kit

Hi everyone!
 
I'm popping in to commemorate an unusual event--I scrapped three layouts with the same kit, and I did it quickly, too!  The kit is the Showers and Flowers Art Journal Kit from Mixed Media by Erin, who is a guest designer at Oscraps:
 
 
I used it for the Color Palette Challenge at Oscraps:

 
The Color Challenge at Just Art Scrapbooking:

 
...and the Template Challenge back over at Oscraps:
 

The blue tones and the art journal-ey bits are what drew me to this kit, but I found it to be very versatile! The kit is part of a larger collection that you can find HERE; grab the whole thing or just bits and pieces, like I did.  
 
Don't forget, the Oscraps 17th Birthday Party is continuing...you have until 11:59 PST tomorrow, June 18th, to participate in the games if you want a chance at the Grand Prizes; however, the party challenges are live through the end of the month and have their own prizes, so check it out, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment