Saturday, May 27, 2023

Color Play Time at Oscraps

Hi everyone! If you're here in the USA, we are in the Memorial Day weekend, when we honor the sacrifices of the men and women who lost their lives serving in the Armed Forces.  It is also the unofficial start of the summer season and an extra day off work for many. It also happens to be Color Play weekend at Oscraps, giving us this month's collection of coordinating products that are 50% off through Monday evening. The colors are bright and saturated this month, and I was drawn to the Sweet Summer Sun Kit from Mixed Media by Erin, who kicked off her guest designer spot at Oscraps earlier this week:


I used it to scrap this photo of my daughter, taken on Mother's Day:


Erin's Sweet Summer Sun collection features several add-on kits as well as some element and paper packs that coordinate with each other and of course, all the other May 2023 Color Play goodies, so I'd check them out while they're on sale!
 
Since we're here I thought I'd show you the other pages I made since my last post. First is a second layout that I made with Mama Collection by Wendy Page Designs that I showed you last time; perfect if you've got Mom-related pages to work on!
 
 
I had to get one more challenge under my belt; this layout was done for the Creative Photo Editing challenge at Oscraps:


I used Someone Like You by Lynn Grieveson:


That's it for today, and probably for this month! I'm always excited to see what a new month brings, so I hope you'll come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment