Thursday, May 18, 2023

Catching Up

Hi everyone! I had some free time this morning so I thought I'd pop in and get caught up on the scrapping I've done since my last post. As usual, I turn to challenges to spark my mojo, which admittedly has been lacking a bit lately. Here goes, though!

One of the challenges at Oscraps this month is the Different Size challenge. The requirement was to create a layout in the A4 size. Luckily, Vicki Robinson puts alternately sized papers in almost all of her bundles, and I used her Artful Expressions 06 Collection, which I've shown you before, to create this page:
 

May is Mental Health Awareness month, and Connection Keeping has created a huge bundle to support the idea. Here is her Mom's Mental Health Bundle:

  
 
I used the bundle for the Multiphotos challenge at Oscraps:

I'm proud to note that my layout was highlighted on the Gallery Stand Outs blog on May 8th!  Moving on in the challenge world, here is a look at the star of Lynn Grieveson's Featured Product challenge at Oscraps. It's called Still A Child, and as a featured product is 50% off for the month:
 

I love the way the pinks and blues work together:
 
 
My last offering for today is made with another May-themed kit, but the focus here is inspired by Mother's Day, which was this past Sunday.  Take a look at Mama by Wendy Page Designs:
 

I used it for the White Space/Clean challenge at Oscraps, which limited participants to using only 3 papers, 3 elements, and 3 photos in a row:
 

I don't think that I really did the collection justice with this layout, so I'll be using it for another project for sure!
 
That's it for today! I do have some chores to get done before I start work this afternoon, so I'm going to head on out! I'll have more to show you before the end of the month, so make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment