Friday, March 31, 2023

Sarapullka and Color Play at Oscraps!

Hi everyone!  Here we are again at the last weekend of the month, which means it's Color Play time at Oscraps! Products all made with the same color palette and therefore perfect for mixing and matching are up for grabs at 50% off through Monday night! There was so much beauty that I wanted it all, but real life, as usual, kept me to a reasonable level.  The product I did manage to grab is this bundle by Sarapullka Scraps called Born in Spring:


I embraced the pretty colors and whimsical designs in this layout:


But those touches of black in the bundle sent me in another direction for the Lyrics & Poems challenge at Oscraps:


While I'm talking about Sarapullka Scraps, let me show you another bundle of hers that I worked with in recent weeks! I think I have found someone who loves bunnies as much as I do...take a look at Bunny Honey:
 
 
 
I did a couple of pages with this bundle; the first one sort of art journal-y: 

 
and one using a photo I took several years ago:


Well, that wraps it up for today and for the month of March! Remember to check out the Oscraps Color Play sale HERE, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment