Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Spring Sale This Week at Oscraps and a Mega-collab FREE with Purchase!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the month of March! Here in Michigan we are just coming off of our second winter storm in the span of 10 days, and if you're like me, we are SO ready for spring! Never fear, the design team at Oscraps has got us covered! From March 5-11, 2023, the shop is having their annual Spring Sale, where just about everything is 40% off!
 
In addition, the design team has come together to create this fabulous collab kit that is yours free with any $10 purchase!  Just place your purchases into your shopping cart, and the collab will be added automatically! Take a look at Simply Spring:


Here's a layout I made for the March Copycat challenge at Oscraps:


I made another layout for the March Word Art challenge using the collab:

 
While you're here, let me show you a couple of layouts I've done since my last post. February featured a challenge at Oscraps that gave you several quotes to choose from; your task was to create a form of Word Art from that quote and build a layout around it. Here is my take on the challenge:

 
I used a collection I showed you before, Rhythms of Nature by Sarapullka Scraps:


Another challenge that is still active at Oscraps is the current Anna Color Challenge: 

 
I used one of the suggested products, ArtPlay Palette Plage: 

 
...and here is my resulting layout! I love to commemorate days that celebrate flora and fauna, and luckily our local zoo gives me plenty of photo opportunities. This layout was given a Page of The Day honor at Just Art Scrapbooking:


That's it for today! I really wanted to make sure you had the opportunity to check out the fabulous sale over at Oscraps, so head on over there, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment