Saturday, May 29, 2021

Fab Friday!

Hi everyone! A Fab Friday weekend it is, partly because this is Memorial Day weekend, and who doesn't love a holiday that signals the unofficial beginning of summer! But since this is a scrapbooking blog, my real focus is May's Fab Friday Color Play at Oscraps, with a bunch of yummy coordinating products on sale for 50% off through Monday! Here's a peek at what I worked with!

Palvinka Designs put together a gorgeous collection called Blooming Dreams:

The colors were perfect for this photo of some spring flowers:

 

Speaking of colors, I was totally unable to resist the purples in this month's palette, so I grabbed another bundle, this one called Old Times by et designs:

 
This one had a little more of an energetic vibe, and it was perfect for this photo from last year:
 

It's been a while since I've posted---I have had a serious lack of mojo, but I do want to show you some other layouts I did, so don't go anywhere! In the vein of a stunning palette that includes purple, I participated in another AnnaColor challenge that just ended:

 

One of the suggested products was ArtPlay Palette Veranda by Anna Aspnes:

  

From my stash I added a FotoBlendz Overlays No. 11 by Anna Aspnes and a few bits from Birdsong by Palvinka Designs, that I showed you last time, and this is the result:

Another recent challenge at Oscraps was a Different Shapes challenge, which takes participants away from the traditional 12x12 or 8.5x11 canvas. This time we were asked to create bookmarks! I once again grabbed Birdsong by Palvinka Designs and a Free Tag Template by Maya de Groot; added some fun edits with Deep Dream Generator, and this is the result:

This next page was created for a Scraplift challenge at Oscraps:

 I used Wall Gardens by reginafalango, Frame Renderings - Floating Frames by ViVa Artistry, and When Spring Comes Elements by Emeto Designs:

My last couple of layouts to show you come from a collection called Time Heals by Vicki Robinson:

  

The first is just a CT layout showing off the collection; it has a variety of notebook-style backgrounds that I had fun with:

And then I did a page for Vicki's May challenge, which asked you to use inspiration from free word tags expressing the theme "collect beautiful moments". I threw in a few bits from a previous Vicki Robinson product, The Journey:

All right, friends! All caught up once again! Don't forget to check out the Fab Friday Color Play sale at Oscraps through Monday night; have a wonderful rest of your weekend, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment