Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Happy Easter!

Yes, I know, Easter was last week, but I'm just now getting around to doing some new scrapping, so I wanted to show you what I've done with some seasonal products from Oscraps.  First up is this layout I did for a designer challenge that asked you to use products by Mediterranka Designs and include some eggs:

I used The Bunny Trail:

While not specifically for a holiday, the most recent AnnaColor challenge palette definitely said "Easter" to me!  Here's the palette:

...and here's my layout:
 

I used a wide variety of products, so no images, but here you go:

ArtPlay Palette Heath, ArtPlay Palette Posy, ArtPlay MiniPalette Memento, Stained Edge Overlays No.3, ArtPlay Palette Birthday, and Easter Bunny Word Transfers No. 1, all by Anna Aspnes, and Spring Equinox by Laitha Designs.

One last layout to show you in this post is my offering for the White Space challenge this month at Oscraps:

I used the simply gorgeous Birdsong by Palvinka Designs, which I'm sure will be making repeated appearances in future projects:


Well, that's it for this time around. I hope to get my scrapping mojo back in gear here soon, so make sure you come back and see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment