Sunday, June 28, 2020

4th Friday Mini O Time!

Hi everyone! I'm here on a hot Sunday afternoon, hiding from the sun because of the sunburn I got yesterday while hanging out at the beach with my sister and her family. What better way to spend some indoor time than scrapping? This weekend is the fourth (and last! can you believe it?) weekend of the month, which means it is time for the 4th Friday sale at Oscraps. As usual, the designers created a coordinating collection of minikits that are on sale for 44% off for 4 days only, Friday through Monday. Here are the Mini O's I worked with today:

Hope Lives Here by Vicki Stegall Designs: 

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Hope-Lives-Here-Digital-Scrapbook-Kit.html 

Miss Independent Silhouettes by Crafty Button Design (Amber has a lot more for her part of the collection, if you're interested): 

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Miss-Independent-Silhouettes.html 

Tropical Whimsy Painted Papers by On A Whimsical Adventure (Anja has more that coordinates with this as well!):

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Tropical-Whimsy-Painted-Papers.html 

This is my layout, one that I created for a quote challenge at Just Art Scrapbooking:

 

You know I'm not going to let you get away without seeing my other recent layouts, so here we go!  This next page was also for a challenge at Just Art, a mini-kit challenge. This is the mini we were given: Bohemian Birds by Rosie's Designs:


Here is my page, featuring some photos I took at the Detroit Zoo:


Featuring a similar color palette is the AnnaColor Challenge at Oscraps that just ended. Here is the palette:

 

I scrapped this photo from our vacation last summer:
 

I used Anna's ArtPlay Palette Wellspring , and the title alpha is from Grandcestors by Idgie's Heartsong. Keeping with the blue-and-green theme (not on purpose, though!) is this next layout, for a challenge at Oscraps that asked you to scrap about the season you are in. I grabbed another photo from last summer, and this is my page:

 

For this page I used Summer On The Beach by et designs:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Summer-on-the-Beach-Kit-Alpha.html

One final challenge, that I had a lot of fun doing, was the Photo Treatment challenge at Oscraps. The requirement this time was that you create a project with a double exposure photograph effect. I started out with a nature theme in mind (although this eagle image is from Pixabay, I had an eagle photo from the zoo that I was going to use), but all the anxiety and unrest of our current world situation was on my mind, I guess, and my layout went in a different direction:


I used This Is Me - July by Snickerdoodle Designs, Liberty by ViVa Artistry, Ransom Papers-BnW's by Vicki Stegall Designs, and the Comfort and Joy Collab by the Oscraps Design Team

Once again, we are all caught up! If you want to get the Mini O's while they're still on sale, check them out HERE before tomorrow night; have a good week, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment