Thursday, December 19, 2019

Catching Up!

Holy cow, you guys! I think this is the longest I have ever gone between posts. I have really slowed down on my scrapping, what with being busy in real life and spending my free time in other pursuits. Updating here takes a little more time than participating in other digital scrapbooking sites as well, so the procrastinator in me keeps putting my poor little blog here on the back burner. However, today is the day to get caught up!

This first page was created for a challenge at Just Art Scrapbooking called Finish The Sentence + 1, the 1 being to have a date on your page somewhere:


I used Love Makes A Family by Manu Design Studio and Altered Architecture by Maya deGroot.

This next layout was created for a Color Challenge at Oscraps, regularly hosted by the creative team of Anna Aspnes Designs. You could use products by any designer but the bulk had to come from the Anna Aspnes shop. Here, ArtPlay Palette Wellspring by Anna Aspnes provided most of the supplies, but the helm element came from Call Me Ishmael by Crafty Button Design.


My next layout was also done for a challenge, one that asked you to use only one photo, and to place it in the center of your page:


I used Fading Roses, a newer release by one of my favorite designers at Oscraps, Design by Tina:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Fading-Roses.html

Just Art always has great mask challenges every month that are usually hosted by Happy Scrap Arts, and this next layout was done for the October challenge. I used Autumn Splendor by Palvinka Designs :


A November challenge at Oscraps was a One Word Challenge that asked you to scrap the word or idea of LIFE. Since my sister's family had recently lost a beloved pet, I decided to scrap about sweet Summer's life:


The kit Love My Dog by Snickerdoodle Designs was perfect for the task:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Love-My-Dog-Kit.html

I created this next layout for a Freebie Challenge at Oscraps. This challenge pops up every few months and, as the name implies, you are asked to create a layout using products from the freebie section of the Oscraps shop. For this page I used ArtPlay MiniPalette Memento by Anna Aspnes and the {Joy} Notion Set Freebie by Dido Designs. I'm pleased to note that this layout got a mention on the November 11th Gallery Standouts Blog!

  
Alright, that gets us caught up for regular scrapping! My next post will focus on seasonal layouts, since we are right in the thick of the holiday season - Thanksgiving, Christmas, the New Year, and all those gorgeousness that goes with it! Stay warm on this chilly December Day, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment