Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 Holiday Edition

Well folks, it's the last day of 2019, and in less than three hours we will be entering a new decade. I'm spending a quiet evening at home tonight, getting caught up on some of my December scrapbooking before starting with a clean slate in the new year! These last few layouts all have a holiday theme, so let's take a look!

Oscraps celebrated their annual 12 Days of December earlier this month. Part of the fun was sales, games, and challenges, of course, but the generous designers also gave away an amazing collab called Comfort and Joy, which is featured partly or wholly in all of today's pages:


My first layout was made using the collab for a challenge at Oscraps that asked participants to all scrap the same photo; the mask and frame came from a challenge at Just Art Scrapbooking:


Another layout I used Comfort and Joy for was for the challenge at Oscraps that asked you to scrap an image of a Christmas tree or some other symbol of the season. I hadn't scrapped any photos from last Christmas, so I did this page featuring our tree from last year:


This layout got a mention on the Gallery Standouts Blog on December 5th! What a neat surprise!

My next layout used the collab for a challenge at Oscraps that asked you to scrap a holiday song. I actually also used items from three (!) other products:

Christmas Magic by et designs:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Christmas-Magic.html

Madonna by Foxeyquirrel:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Madonna.html

and Rustic Christmas, also an Oscraps Design Team collab:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Rustic-Christmas-An-Oscraps-Collaboration.html

Here is the finished product:


The Comfort and Joy collab and Christmas Magic kit both contributed to this layout I made for the December BINGO challenge at Just Art:


...and finally, our hard-working collab made a minor appearance in this layout, another page I did to scrap a photo from Christmas of last year:



The bulk of this layout came from a kit from On A Whimsical Adventure called Wheel Of The Year - Yule. I loved it because it had the best combination of blues, reds, and golds I needed:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Wheel-Of-The-Year-Yule-Kit.html

See, I told you this post was going to be heavy on the holiday theme! I love working with Christmas goodies! But we have come to the end of this post as well as the end of the year. I wish for all of you a happy, healthy, and creative 2020!  Make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment