Sunday, October 27, 2019

4th Friday Mini O's!

Hi everyone! It's that time of the month again, when the shop at Oscraps holds its monthly 4th Friday sale. On this dark and dreary Sunday afternoon, I cheered myself up by scrapping with some goodies from the sale. I grabbed the two portions of et designs' contribution; the Amazing Fall Kit and Playing with Brushes:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Amazing-Fall.html

 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Amazing-Fall-Playing-with-Brushes.html 

This is the page I created, using a freebie mask by Happy Scrap Arts for the mask challenge at Just Art Scrapbooking:


For other seasonal creativity, I did a couple more pages with autumn themes. This first layout features my niece in a gruesome Halloween costume:


For the background I used a paper from this pack by AFT Designs

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Something-Wicked-digital-scrapbook-paper.html

Everything else on the page came from this kit by Natali Designs called BOO!

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/BOO.html 

Natali's extremely versatile kit lent itself to a couple more layouts that I did! This first one was for a challenge at Oscraps that required your layout to be all in black and white (with shades of gray), except for a bit of one color. I added some brushes from Anna Aspnes, and this is the result:

 

I also used Natali's kit for this layout for yet another challenge at Oscraps, this one asking you to create a more traditional page with a large photo:


This last page also had a little help from Dance In The Rain by Palvinka Designs.

Since my last post I've done a variety of other layouts, most of them for challenges. Here is a page featuring a photo of my aunt for a vintage photo challenge at Oscraps: 


Much of the design on this layout came from these transfers and paints from On A Whimsical Adventure:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Easter-Morning-Transfers-And-Paint.html

I also used Piou Papers 2 by reginafalango, When Spring Comes by emeto designs, Harmony by et designs, and True Beauty Add-on, a newsletter freebie by Palvinka Designs 

Next up is a layout I did for a Mini-O challenge at Oscraps, but the twist here was that you had to use products from at least 3 different designers. I went back into previous months' offerings in the Mini-O category of the shop and  came up with this layout: 
 

I used Mini O products from these designers: Put It On Paper by Design by Tina, Freedom Paper Pack and Elements by Snickerdoodle Designs; Remnants of the Past Elements and Word Art by Manu Design Studio. 

Moving back over to Just Art Scrapbooking, I participated in the Clean and Simple Challenge, which had a list of only 5 things you could use in addition to your photo. The list included:

  • Background Paper
  • Frame (these two came from the Joy Collab by the Oscraps Design Team) 

Here is my result:


Another challenge at Just Art asked you to create a layout with a rainbow on it somewhere. I had a photo from a few years ago that I had never scrapped, so this was the time!
 

I used the collab All About Me from Oscraps:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/All-About-Me-An-Oscraps-Collaboration.html

I have one final layout to show you, then we're all caught up! I had a chance to scrap with a newer kit from Snapdragon Digital Designs called Forest Friends:

https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=SDCM-CP-1909-169904&r=snapdragon_digital_creations&fbclid=IwAR0oZoIRKtcFtCunk7bBR9ZJyQAmzokemfUuibD4nLM-9Z3GW1r_wyTqlY4

Once again, this layout was for a challenge, but this time it was the monthly Template Challenge offered up by Scrapping With Liz on her blog. Here's the layout, featuring my little niece and nephew:

 

All right, we're all caught up! A reminder: the 4th Friday Sale at Oscraps is only in effect until tomorrow evening, so check it out HERE, enjoy the rest of your weekend, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment