Saturday, September 21, 2019

End of Summer

Hi everyone! I was shocked to see on the calendar that the first day of autumn is in two days. I know summer is on the way out, but really? It's 88 degrees outside today! As usual, time is flying by, and I see it's been a couple of weeks since I have posted here. So, catch-up time it is!

Snapdragon Digital Creations has a new release in the shop at My Memories called Preschool Play:

 

Luckily, I had just the photo that needed scrapping!

https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=SDCM-CP-1909-167761

There will be more news about Snapdragon in the weeks to come! Meanwhile, over at Oscraps, I took part in a few of this month's challenges. This first layout was done for the Anna Lift Challenge that just ended:


I used a really gorgeous product from the Anna Aspnes shop called ArtPlay Palette Wellspring:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Wellspring.html

Another challenge was the Artist Inspiration Challenge; the hostess chose an artist whose work we were to use for inspiration. Click on the link HERE to see some examples of the artist's style; I have to admit I really struggled to come up with something that made sense to me. This was the end result:


I guess I was successful because the layout was featured in last week's Oscraps newsletter! The wild paper in the layout came from this paper pack from Vickie Stegall Designs:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Ransom-Papers-B-n-W-s.html

Finally, my last challenge layout so far this month was for White Space Challenge at Oscraps. It came together pretty easily for me, and I am proud to say that the layout got featured on the Gallery Standouts blog on Sept. 15th!


I used this adorable kit from Florju Designs called Hello July:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Hello-July-Kit-PU-by-Florju-Designs.html

Alright, I think we're all caught up again!  There is still plenty of month left, so make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment