Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!

Hi all! I would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas, hopefully one spent with family and friends as we commemorate the birth of Jesus Christ. I am sitting here at the end of the day, having celebrated yesterday and today with my girls and their Dad. I have a larger family gathering to look forward to this weekend as well!

I haven't spent much time scrapping this month what with all the usual December distractions, but I did want to pop in and remind you that the 12 Days of December Challenges at Oscraps are still ongoing! The free collaborative kit downloads have ended, but challenge entries are accepted until December 31st, and with the prize package up for grabs, I think you wouldn't want to miss a chance to participate!  You can catch up on the details HERE.

I did do a couple more pages for some of the challenges; this first one is for the Joy Challenge:


I used the Merry and Bright collab that was given away earlier this month. This next layout was done for the Lyrics Challenge, always a favorite of mine:


For this second page I used a recent release from Foxeysquirrel, a set of images called Madonna:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Madonna.html

...and an older holiday collab from the Oscraps Design team called Rustic Christmas:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Rustic-Christmas-An-Oscraps-Collaboration.html

I'm going to try and fit a couple more layouts into my schedule before the end of the year: I hope you can do the same, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment