Saturday, January 5, 2019

Chart Your Course

Hi everyone! Happy New Year! I hope 2019 brings health and happiness to all! I'm settling in to my new role as a member of the Creative Team at Oscraps, and to that end I'd like to show you a page I created with a new addition to the shop. Take a look at Chart Your Course by Snickerdoodle Designs:

https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Chart-Your-Course-Collection.html

The collection is wonderful for New Year's resolutions or One Little Word layouts, but I chose to embrace the vintage and travel theme to scrap this image of my little nephew:


As with all collections, you can grab the whole thing or choose the bits and pieces that suit your needs. Check it out HERE in the Oscraps store, and then make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment