Saturday, December 1, 2018

December!

Hi everyone!  It's been a whole month since I posted last, and now it is December and we are in Countdown To Christmas mode!  I've got my Christmas carols playing on Pandora, which is all it takes to get me into the spirit of the season. Everything else is just icing on the cake, lol!

In my last post I hinted at some news, and I'm ready to spill: I have joined the Creative Team at Oscraps! I had no real intention of seeking out any more CT work, but sweetie pie Karen of Snickerdoodle Designs knew that a lot of us former Digichicks were somewhat adrift and suggested we contact sweetie pie Vicki, the owner of Oscraps, who was looking to add to her team. Having been an admirer of the site for quite a long time, I jumped at the chance to join the team there! I and the other Chicks who landed there have been busy behind the scenes getting our bearings AND getting ready to help out with...

https://ozone.oscraps.com/

How fun it is to join a team right at such an exciting time! Oscraps has games and challenges going on in the forum, prizes galore, and is giving away a gorgeous designer collab on the blog!  Here's a peek at what the entire collab looks like:

https://ozone.oscraps.com/

As you can see, you need to visit the blog once a day during the event to collect all the pieces, so you'd better get to it!  Check it out HERE, or click on the image above!  Here is a sample of what's in the collab...I made it to participate in the Avatar challenge in the forum HERE:


I'm going to be participating in some of the other daily challenges as well and I'd love to show you what I come up with, so I hope that after you visit Oscraps yourself you will come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment