Sunday, November 4, 2018

Just for fun!

Hi all! How did it get to be November already? I can't believe I haven't posted here since August. I did do some scrapping in September and October, mostly for some challenges at GingerScraps and Oscraps. I didn't post them around anywhere else, with my real life still being busy with work and then reading some YA fiction like it was my job as my chosen free time activity. So today I'm going to catch you up on what I've created!

In no particular order:

Using Living + Loving by Sue Cummings Designs:

 Using My Favorite Flavor by Whimpychompers Creations:

Using the  GingerScraps September 2018 Mini Kit by Connie Prince:

Using Itty Bitty Kit That's Pretty by Key Lime Digi Design and a mask by Happy Scrap Arts:

Using Rainbows and Unicorns Freebie by Heather Z Scraps and a template by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs:

Using Dream On Dreamer by Blue Heart Scraps:

 Using September Garden by et designs:

Using the BarefOOt, Joy, and Sizzle collabs by the Oscraps Design Team:

I hope you enjoyed seeing these pages as much as I enjoyed creating them! That's it for now, but I will soon have some news to share that should bring me back here more often. Soo...make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment