Monday, September 4, 2017

Back To School!

Hi all! Happy Labor Day, the unofficial end to the summer season here in Michigan. It also coincides with the beginning of a new month, which means a new round of challenges at The Digichick. This month I'm hosting a Font Challenge, with a back-to-school theme:

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?65177-Font-Challenge-September-2017

Here's a closer look at the example layout I created, featuring a photo of my younger sister from loonnngg ago:


I used the main kit from the brand-new collection from Kimeric Kreations, appropriately titled Back To School:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Back_To_School.html

You can check out the kit HERE and join me in the challenge this month HERE.

Speaking of challenges, I just wrapped up my participation in the month-long Master of Scrap contest being held over at Scrapaneers. When things settle down I'll show you the pages I did for the competiton, so make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment