Saturday, September 9, 2017

September Garden

Hi everyone! Just popping in here on this beautiful weekend afternoon to show you a little bit of the gorgeousness that is this month's edition of the quarterly Hatchery collection at The Digichick. I worked with some elements and papers by et designs called September Garden:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/September-Garden-Collection.html

I loved the abstract feel of this collection, and used it to scrap this photo that I took a couple of autumns ago of some dried, crusty leaves:


You can check out the entire Hatchery collection HERE; everything is broken up into packs that you can mix and match as needed. The full bundle of September Garden is HERE, but rest assured you can grab individual packs just like I did!

In my last post I mentioned the Master of Scrap competition that was being held over at Scrapaneers. The event is over, and I'm sad to say that I (along with 70+ other contestants) didn't win any of the big prizes, but I do have a lovely collection of layouts to show for it. When I get a minute I'll post them all here for you to see, so make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment