Sunday, August 27, 2017

Indulgence

Hi everyone! How are things? I know it's a busy time of year, as back-to-school is in swing for so many of us. (PS. Come back in a week to see how I'm embracing that!). I've been busy in other ways, as I've been competing in the Master Of Scrap competition over at Scrapaneers. So far, none of my layouts have been chosen as a weekly winner, but with 150+ entries each week, I can't complain.

This week my entry in the Traditionalist category utilized a new release from Alexis Design Studio called Indulgence:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Indulgence-Kit.html

The colors and gorgeous elements reminded me of the colors that were part of my wedding, so that's what I scrapped about:


The kit can be found HERE, and there are also extra papers, stamps, and goodies you can grab up too as part of a valued collection.  Check it out, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment