Sunday, July 2, 2017

A New Month Featuring a Challenge Freebie!

Hi all! Welcome to July! I don't know how it happened, but here we are, almost to the July 4th holiday here in the USA!  I hope you are enjoying your summer so far! I've been able to enjoy some nice weather lately, and I've also done a little scrapping (of course!).  Take a look:

Kimeric Kreations has a new release over at The Digichick, a gorgeous collection called Beautiful Moments:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Beautiful-Moments-collection.html

The colors and theme were perfect for this photo from a recent girls' weekend at my sister's cottage:


A new month means a new set of challenges, and I'm tickled to be hosting the Featured Designer Challenge at The Digichick in July. We are featuring Aimee Harrison Designs, and Aimee has been nice enough to offer up a free template for challenge participants to use:

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?64964-Spotlight-on-Aimee-Harrison-Designs-Featured-Designer-July-2017

Here's my take on the template, using Aimee's new kit July's Ruby:


Aimee is also offering up a $10 Gift Certificate to her shop to one lucky challenge participant, so I hope you'll join me in the challenge HERE, and then make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment