Thursday, June 22, 2017

New This Week at The Digichick

Hi all! Welcome back! I hope you are enjoying your summer so far. Our weather was a little more mild this week, giving me a chance to get outdoors and tweak my garden a bit. Indoors, I was doing more scrapping, of course! This week I combined a template and a kit to create my layout.

Last week's nautical theme continues with this deeply toned release from Designs by Helly called My Heart Belongs to the Sea:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/My-Heart-Belongs-to-the-Sea.html

Aimee Harrison has some templates in the shop, 4 sets, in fact, bundled into a Grab Bag! I grabbed a template from her Circular Set #1:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Circular-Template-Set-1.html

...and used them to commemorate this photo from a recent girls' weekend at a family cottage:


Everything is on sale through the weekend, per usual. You can pick up Helly's kit HERE, Aimee's Circular Template Set HERE, and check out the template Grab Bag HERE for an extra value!  Stay cool, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment