Saturday, July 15, 2017

Watermelon Love

Hi everyone! Summer is barreling along, and even if the weather doesn't quite cooperate all the time, one staple of summer time is the abundance of watermelon. Such is the theme of the latest release I worked with from Aimee Harrison, called Watermelon Love:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Watermelon-Love-Collection.html

While I love watermelon as much as the next person, what I focused on from this kit was the colors and the "love" part. I did this layout for the Scraplift Challenge at The Digichick:


Can you tell I adore the paper flowers in the collection? The collection is on sale HERE through the weekend, so grab yourself a slice or two of watermelon love and scrap away! Keep enjoying your summer, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment