Saturday, December 10, 2016

New This Week

Hi all! December is moving along,as evidenced by the winter storm warning we have in effect for tomorrow---anywhere from 3-9 inches of snow expected! Yikes! It's a good thing I've got my scrapping to keep me warm and cozy indoors!  Here's what I've been up to this week!

Digital Scrapbook Ingredients has a sweet holiday kit own, inspired by her own little boy's first Christmas, called My First Christmas:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=35492&cat=876&page=2

I was inspired to scrap this cute photo of my little niece:


Over at The Digichick, I just had to grab this new release from Created by Jill called Without You:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Without-You-Bundle-FWP.html

This bundle hit home to me, as we just lost our 18-year-old kitty to cancer the day I saw this kit, so I used it to scrap a memorial page about my Stinky Boo Boo Kitty:


Both these products are well worth your time to check out, so do that, stay warm, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment