Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Days

Hi all! It's December 1st today, and the countdown to Christmas is on! That's the theme for the products I have to show you today, but at closer look, it's more about a new month of challenges and the release of the quarterly Hatchery collection, all at The Digichick!

Once again I am hosting the Alpha Challenge at The Digichick, which encourages participants to get creative in using their alpha stash. A fun twist this month is that Alexis Design Studio, sponsor of the challenge, is offering up a FREE alpha to use in the challenge!

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?64291-Title-It!-Alpha-Challenge-December-2016

Isn't it gorgeous? I used the alpha and a few pieces from Alexis Design Studio's bundle called A Cozy Christmas:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/A-Cozy-Christmas-Bundle.html

...and this is the layout that resulted:


I'd be thrilled if you joined me HERE any time during the month of December and had a go at the challenge!

Also new at The Digichick this month is the quarterly Hatchery collection, a combination of coloro-coordinated products from the design team that you can mix and match to your heart's content!  I grabbed a few pieces from Created by Jill's What I Remember Most offerings:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/What-I-Remember-Most-Bundle-FWP-Outline-Alpha.html

...and created another challenge layout, this one for the Word Challenge at The Digichick:


That's it for today! Enjoy your weekend, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment