Thursday, December 22, 2016

Magic Christmas

Hi all! Merry Christmas!  The big day is just 3 days away, can you believe it? I know everyone is busy, so I'm just going to take a quick minute here to show you what I worked with this week. It's a fabulous, HUGE collection from Vero called Magic Christmas:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Magic-Christmas-Mega-Collection.html

I had a simple page in mind, so I grabbed just the main elements, papers, and the overlays (it's so nice when you can buy just the parts you need, even though getting the whole bundle is an excellent value!) and scrapped this unusual photo I took a couple of weeks ago:


The collection is on sale through the weekend, so check it out HERE, and have the Merriest of Christmases! Make sure you come back afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment