Friday, May 27, 2016

Sugar and Spice

Hi all!  Well, summer has finally arrived, with temps in the upper 80's, just in time for the Memorial Day weekend.  I have been trying to get my garden in shape and have also been crazy busy at work, so I had minimal scrapping time this week.

I did make time, though, to grab portions of this stunning collection from Kimeric Kreations called Sugar and Spice:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Sugar-and-Spice-collection.html

Of course, I knew just which sweet little girl to scrap with this:


The collection is on sale HERE at The Digichick through Sunday, and as usual, if you don't need the whole set you can grab individual portions as needed!  Have a great Memorial Day weekend, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment