Thursday, May 12, 2016

Market Fresh

Hi all!  Did everyone enjoy their iNSD and Mother's Day?  I did!  Now that the excitement is over and the shopping is done, it's time to get back to regular scrapping.  I only have one new page to show you this week.  I made it from WendyP Designs' kit called Market Fresh:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Market-Fresh-Digital-Scrapkit-by-wendyp-designs.html

The kit also comes as part of a fun bundle which also contains these page protectors:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Market-Fresh-Page-Protectors-by-wendyp-designs.html

I combined them with some photos from a biannual trip to a local Farmer's Market:


The page protectors give the illusion of items being placed in the different pockets, thereby giving some parts of the page that hazy look you can get from a plastic overlay.  I added other elements on top to look as if they were put on the outside of the plastic.

Anyways, these goodies are available as stand-alone products or as part of a money-saving bundle, and it's all on sale at The Digichick through the weekend, so check them out, and com back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment