Thursday, June 2, 2016

June Hatchery!

Hi all!  Can you believe it's June already?  After the cold wet spring that seemed to last forever, the outdoors is finally acting like summer, and I'm loving it.

The other thing I am stoked about is a new month of challenges at The Digichick coinciding with the release of the Hatchery, a quarterly mix-n-match collection from the design team.  I did two pages this week, the first one using Hatchery items from The Nifty Pixel, a collection called Adrift:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/ADRIFT-Collection.html

I used the collection to scrap a photo about the end of summer:


My other page is actually the inspiration for the Font Challenge that I'm hosting this month at The Digichick:


 Here's a closer look at my layout:


...and here's a peek at the Hatchery goodies I used, a collection from Meagan's Creations called Imagination:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Imagination-Collection-Bundle-by-Meagan-s-Creations.html

Just like all new releases, the Hatchery items are on sale through the weekend, and as always, the individual portions are available outside of the full collections HERE.  I hope to see you at the Font Challenge, and make sure you come back to see me here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment