Saturday, May 7, 2016

interNational Scrapbooking Day Fun and a Freebie!

Hi all!  Happy {inter}National Scrapbooking Day!  I'm coming to you a little late today because of my stupid work schedule, but I didn't want to let the day go by without showing you some goodies and offering up a freebie for you!

As usual, I have some new releases to show you.  First up is a fun new kit from Digital Scrapbook Ingredients called Travel Notes:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=34016&cat=&page=1

Once again, my traveling niece provided me with the perfect photo to scrap with this kit:


This kit is one of FOUR new products DSI has out in her shop HERE at Sweet Shoppe Designs, and they're on sale through this special weekend, so make sure you check them out right away!

Over on The Digichick side of town, I snapped up this fun kit from WendyP Designs called Siblings:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Siblings-Digital-Scrapkit-by-wendyp-designs.html

As it happens, I had just spent a girls' weekend with my sisters and older nieces, so I had the perfect photo for this kit too:


In addition to the regular New Release sale going on at The Digichick, we are also hosting a HUGE storewide sale and playing some fun games in the forum!  I'm hosting one of the twenty-something Win Your Wish events going on through tomorrow evening, so make sure you hop on over there too!

And now, for your freebie.  Every now and then I get inspired to create a template from one of my layouts, and that's what I did with the page above:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40791487/azk_insd_2016_template.zip

You can grab the template by clicking HERE or on the image above.  I have PSD, TIFF, and PNG files in the download.  I hope you enjoy your freebie and the rest of your iNSD weekend, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment