Saturday, December 19, 2015

New This Week!

Hi all!  Here's hoping your December is filled with good things so far...we were told of a death on my husband's side of the family earlier this week.  It was not unexpected but sad nonetheless, especially during this holiday time.  I am still doing some scrapping though, so let me show you what I've been up to!

Kimeric Kreations has a stunning Christmas collection out this week and on sale through the weekend.  It's called Christmas Traditions:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Christmas-Traditions-collection.html

I grabbed the main kit and the graffiti set to do this page for a sketch challenge:


Digital Scrapbook Ingredients has the final installment of her Life Captured series out.  Take a look at the December Bundle:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=32820&cat=790&page=2

I used the main kit, the templates, and some journal cards to do this page about the family member I mentioned earlier: 


That's it for today!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment