Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Hi all!  It's Christmas Eve, and after a busy work week I'm looking forward to spending the next few days enjoying the holiday with my family.  As such, I don't have much scrapping news to share, but I did want to show you a product (actually, two products) that I worked with this week.

Emily, one of my scrapping buddies over at The Digichick, has moved from the Creative Team over to the Design Team, opening her own shop under the name of Sunrise Studio!  She has some beautiful designs, so when she made some of her products available for sale I was quick to grab a couple.  Take a look at her No Photo Necessary templates:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/No-Photo-Necessary-Layered-Templates.html

I also snapped up a fabulous kit called A Different Tune:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/A-Different-Tune-Digital-Kit.html

...and scrapped this page:


Emily's template and collections are on sale through the weekend, so make sure you check them out, and then come back to see me soon!  Oh, and

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment