Saturday, December 12, 2015

This Week's Scraps

Hi all!  Two weeks until Christmas...can you believe it?  My house is all decorated, I'm listening to Christmas music, and while I have very little shopping done, I'm not stressed about it.  What I AM doing is enjoying the seasonal goodies that are available in my digital scrapping world.  Let me show you what I've been up to!

At The Digichick, I worked with Joyeux Noel by Vero-The French Touch:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Joyeux-Noel-Page-kit.html

The slightly vintage feel had me scrapping a holiday photo from a few years ago:


The kit and all sorts of wonderful add-ons are available through the weekend on sale, so click on the kit image above to be taken to Vero's shop!

Over at Sweet Shoppe Designs, the feature this week is collaborations!  Willemijne of Digital Scrapbook Ingredients has teamed up with some other designers to create FOUR new products!  Whew!  I only had time to work with two of them! First up is All Bundled Up:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=32761&cat=789&page=1

I thought the colors went well with this photo from our recent Thanksgiving Day festivities:


Another collab I worked with is this inspirational set called We Are The Dreamers:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=32739&cat=789&page=3

I chose to take the theme somewhat literally and scrapped this sleepy photo from quite a few years ago.  Sometimes I like to do layouts that look like things are scattered across a table, and that's what I did with this page:



That's it for this week!  Enjoy your holiday season, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment